Welcome to Nevillewood
One of the newer neighborhoods in Collier Township, Nevillewood offers world-class amenities in a small-town atmosphere.
Nevillewood is one of the eight inner communities of Collier Township, which is located 13 and a half miles from Downtown Pittsburgh. The population of the entire township is less than 10,000. Collier Township, named for a county court judge, was officially established in 1875.
Nevillewood is the second-oldest of Collier Township’s “new communities.” Construction started in this development in 1990, and it now features more than 500 beautiful homes. The development features single-family homes, estate homes, townhomes, quads, and carriage homes, all surrounding a championship 18-hole golf course and clubhouse known as The Club at Nevillewood.
New construction and existing homes are available in Nevillewood. The median listing price of homes for sale in Colliers Township as a whole is $302,500, trending down from last year. Unlike most areas, Colliers Township is experiencing a buyer’s market, making it the perfect time for those interested in buying.
What to Love
- LeoGreta, a local Italian restaurant using fresh ingredients, provides a laid-back atmosphere for those who want to relax and enjoy fantastic food
- DeBlaze Grill is the area’s newest Italian steakhouse, where couples can make reservations to celebrate special occasions.
- One Thirty One East is a world fusion freestyle restaurant. This unique eatery features fun choices like crab pierogi, hibachi salad, and Asian chicken noodles.
People & Lifestyle
Nevillewood attracts those who want to get out of the city but don’t want to sacrifice world-class amenities. The Club at Nevillewood
provides families with an opportunity to interact as they play on the Jack Nicklaus-designed course, relax in the pool, or celebrate special events.
The private golf community at Nevillewood attracts affluent families. Most parents work in Pittsburgh and make the short commute each day while the children can benefit from Colliers Township’s excellent public school system.
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
For those who don’t want to leave Nevillewood, The Club offers superb dining from an award-winning chef. Nearby dining options include the inspired and unique menu at One Thirty One East, comforting breakfast and lunch classics at Carnegie Coffee Company
, and delicious barbeque and Cajun options at Two Brothers BBQ
Things to Do
There’s always something to do at The Club at Nevillewood. Swimming, golf, and frequent events keep the members entertained year-round. For those who want to leave the property, Settlers Cabin Park
wave pool is an ideal summer activity. A stroll along 55 acres of municipal meadowlands is available at Hilltop Park
, as well as rentable picnic areas and a playground.
Robinson Town Centre
is a popular gathering place in Colliers Township. This open-air center features more than 50 stores and restaurants ranging from Famous Footwear and HomeGoods to DeLuca’s Diner, Chutney’s Indian Veg Kitchen, and Panda Express. The Centre also offers frequent events such as Stuff-a-Bus and visits from a Secret Santa.
Colliers Township is served by the excellent schools of Chartiers Valley School District and other surrounding school systems. Top educational opportunities include:
- Chartiers Valley Primary School for grades K-2 has an overall A- rating from Niche.com ● Montour Elementary School serves those in grades K-4 and has a low teacher-to-student ratio of 15:1
- Chartiers Valley Intermediate School educates those in grades 3-5 and also achieved an A- rating from Niche.com